Sunday, October 29, 2006

WHY I HATE MS-WORD

I hate writing on Microsoft Word. but then how long can you write grammar-less sentences.
As I write this I see those highly irritating and disturbing and disgusting red lines. I’ve now lost count the no. of times red lines have appeared in typing out these 3 lines.
Inwardly I’m ashamed I don’t type well enough.
Inwardly I also hate that Microsoft word cant keep up with latest trend and changes in the English language and doesn’t contain new chat lingo in its dictionary.
And I also hate that t doesn’t auto-correct all the errors.
And I hate green lines too.
Bloody grammar teachers ! who the hell do they think they are? Now they have shown me a green line coz my exclamation mark is a bit too away for its taste.
Word wont die if it does auto-correction!
Common, the main characteristics of a computer are that it never gets tired unlike my poor arms and that its speed is VERY HIGH! (much higher than my typing speed definitely).
And I’m amazed that I havnt yet encountered any red/green line in the above sentence, which I consider to be one of the most senseless sentences to be written in English by me and I’m sure I’ve written too many to keep track of. Again one of those long winding senseless sentences. But there you go..! word shows green line for that sentence. I seek to correct and it offers me the following solution Fragment(consider revising).
If I go on to check grammar it will go on endlessly about the grammar I did till high school, in the process ruining my assumed creativity and sapping all my non existent talent.
And before Word decides to paint my this piece of shit red ( or perhaps green)
I better get out of this “Document4-Microsoft Word

1 comment:

  1. simple solution...open office...but that can have similar problems...u can just type in installments...did anyone give u deadlines for ur blogs in the first place?

    ReplyDelete