Monday, October 02, 2006

Things I'd Like to WHINE Abt.. but..

now i'd jus come out n said tht i'll b back to my whining mode.. but it's not so easy it seems..
the reasons wud be:
  1. i'm lazy
  2. i'm sleepy most of d time
  3. the nets not working properly
  4. blogger is not working properly
  5. i'm busy at my other distraction orkut n poetry!!
  6. n i'm most of the time contradicting myself so much, i cant decide upon what to whine abt
  7. i'm majorly disinclined,disintrested to blog..not much of a regular blogger you see.

bein a science student i've gotten into d mode of writing "point wise" as we were always screamed at for writing stories in our papers.. but then its a gud thing.. u can jus check out the points(tht is if u check out the blog in the very 1st place) n get done with it, rather than reading my agonies which will plague u more than they plague me by their sheer silliness,exaggeration and lack of anything substantial.

now getting back to wht i'd like to whine abt:

  1. Gen Mush's latest book:he's THE BLUFFMASTER
  2. My Hostel:Pathetic location,even more pathetic WARDEN!
  3. My College:Its good,but still lot to be cribbed abt.
  4. My Bankruptcy:I'm always almost in some financial crisis.
  5. Shobhan Saxena's article in TOI: abt BLOG RUBBISH(Sunday times 1st oct)
  6. My ever fluctuating(infact ever increasing!) weight probs:I'm too lazy even to exercise!
  7. The World in General: there's so much scope in those u knw..

now i like the number 7(nice magical reasons of which i'm myself unaware) so i shall stop.. i'll cite any of the above reasons why cant blab anymore.sleepy again..

No comments:

Post a Comment