Saturday, October 28, 2006

piece of shit


I always start with some idea
But midway I don’t know how
I lose track of where I’m headed
And end up with something
I had not at all foreseen
Not at all planned
Not at all thought of
It would turn out so..
Can I blame it- this tendency to jump from ideas to ideas
Within a span of 5 seconds-
on this instability of my mind,
From which I think I’ve been suffering
Since I don’t know.. ?
Long long long time ?
Some how it doesn’t make any sense
Why I monkey jump -
That is to say
My brain
Monkey jumps from one branch of though to other
Like some chronic ailment
Which disables you to keep
Your mind on one thing
For a time limit
Exceeding 15 seconds at the max.
I have no idea why I’m writing this piece of crap
I was actually planning on writing something serious,
Which always turns out to be highly boring and
Intolerable.
No I was thinking of writing something funny,perhaps
Again I fail miserably here… inevitably I end up
With a piece which falls nowhere
Nor funny nor serious
But pure crap.
I think I must start paying people
To come and read this awesome
Piece of shit
On which I’ve wasted 4 minutes 37 seconds of my time.
But worry not I’ll pay readers to waste their time on this one
If you’re a fast reader, you ‘re lucky
You can wrap this up in max 2 mins. Yet get money worth 4 mins and sum crap no. of secs-
now for some real nonsense...
"I'll sail to Ka-Troo
And bring back an It-kutch,a preep,and a
proo,a nerkle,a nerd and a seersucker too!"
Dr.Seuss in If I Ran the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment