Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Haves and have nots--One race by 3000.


One race by 3000: According to an expert By 3000, a coffee colored population split into two sub-species – one healthy and smart and the other dim-witted- ill inhabit the earth, ending all racial profiling.

Or how one day half of us will be tall thin and intelligent, while the rest of us will be short, fat and very stupid.

So there you go..
Now you know where your legacy is gonna lie..
Take a look at yourself now n reconcile with the abhorring fact( if you look like a Garfield-Gummy bear-smurf combo with brains of Jon-hagar-suppandi combo, pray you mate with cat-woman, or Cinderella) that your descendants gonna belong to one of those two species.
I am short, not particularly ugly.. but yeah plain un-beautiful/un-cut/un-good looking in general. I am not fat. Yet. Going by the speed at which my waistline n bottoms expanding I could soon be joining that motley crowd. I, thankfully am not stupid! Well not inherently at least! Common everyone does that occasional super stupid thing…
And I think I can claim without any of my characteristic vanity and arrogance, that I’m adequately intelligent.

So in planning that my descendants fall into the haves must look out for a mate who HAS to be tall, good looking and intelligent( you can always use some extra grey cells).
And seeing my incapability in finding a mate( ok not in the literal term literally!!) good or bad as a mate(again no innuendo), I don’t think I’d be very successful in having my descendants in the elite privileged group.

No comments:

Post a Comment