Monday, February 05, 2007

To do:


1.Complete my planning assignmet/ project- for which



  • i 1st need to get some company details abt their rules, procedures, goals, objectives, blah blah and all the shit that they do.

  • then i must make a word document.

  • then finally make a powerpoint presentation in which i believe i've had a headstart- considering that i've made 3 slides containing the Subject-PPM( thats Principles n practices of management- old tosh of crap), the topic -Planning( which is an alien idea to me) and my name( i worked maximum on this slide despite the fact being that i claim to rather dislike my name)

2.Clean my room. This task includes many more sub- tasks :



  • cleaning my wardrobe- separating piles and piles of clothes and folding them and all that or rather,

  • shifting my stuff from one wardrobe to another completely or partially (depending upon whether we are getting the third new roomie or not).

  • cleaning up both the tables and shelves- the dust on them can cause asthama.

  • washing bedsheets and pillowclothes and the small heap[including smelly socks :( ] in my laundry basket.

  • gathering all the containers and spoons and whatever i possess and cleaning them properly and keeping them somewhere safe, where i can find them when i need them.

  • arranging footwear- very imp.

3. better start preparing something for the coming accounts project- dont wanna mess up wid this teacher.


4. complete reading one book/ novel.


5. start practising dance again- reckoning i may have to perform on stage after more than 2 years or so.


6. lose some more weight or rather flab/fat ( my dad expects me to weigh as much as, or maybe less than a 9 yr old would, ignoring the fact that i may look like 14-15 yr old kid though i'm actually gonna be 19 :) in seven months or so..) and finally get the trainer to actually do something other than just blabbing about too much exercise and eating food.


7. plan my singles only 14th feb party to celebrate or rather curse our single status. but as i mentioned earlier planning's not my cup of tea or coffee or whtver. still- lets just put it on my agenda for the month.


8. finally get down to writing something- anything, anything at all... or rather get done with what i have started and left mid way to fool around on something completely insignificant and inconsequential.

No comments:

Post a Comment